Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day 7 of the Unforgettable Journey: La Paz, Bolivia

THURSDAY JULY 11, 2013
     Today we woke up early to go on the Tiwanaku tour, during which a cute old Italian man in a safari vest with a giant camera sat next to me. Unfortunately, I was still frazzled by the night before so I was wary of trying to be friendly (or not being friendly enough to please him!) so I just kept to myself.
     On the tour,
     We returned from the tour around 530ish, so we managed to fit in a tour of the Museum of the San Franciscan Church, but rushed because it was closing. Sadly, the crypt was closed, the church was closed, and we had to return for those parts the next day. We went back to the hostel and got dinner with Amy. Afterward, it was karaoke night, but instead of participating I went to bed to try and rest some more (still wasn't feeling on top of my game). The drunken, tone-deaf singers were not the best way to fall asleep haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment