Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 2 of Orientation

Hola a todos (Hello everyone),
Today must've been the depressing, intimidating orientation day because while the morning dragged on through all the grown-up, real-life stuff like contracts and teacher responsibilities, we all looked forward to lunch until we realized that there would be no luncheon today and we had to go out and fend for ourselves. Darn! It was fine though; Jess and I split a piece of pollo asado (roasted chicken), papas duquesas (tiny potato balls kind of like the smiley fries back home), and arroz primavera (I think you can guess that one hah).

In the afternoon we took an in-depth look at lesson planning and course planning for all of our individual class sessions. I'm a little worried about how much work we'll have to get done this weekend because we don't receive our class assignments until Friday. Hopefully the rest of the week will calm my nerves and help me feel more prepared.

I'm gonna go grab some dinner now so I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment